Thursday, December 18, 2008

Daydream

It was
a bit of a
minutia trainwreck today I was
doing so many things where are
the keys what the christ is
that in the drain that looks
worse than even an old scummy plug of
human hair and bazoar
bezoar is that the word a thing the
technical term is that a
I don't know wiki that later and yes since you asked yes
I am in need of something
rather quickly like right now for
yankee swap and is the host
the one who gave me berry
blast bodywash
last year who in the world thought this shit up honest
to god berry blast with blast capsules and then
the daydream part
was somewhere in all of that when the
lone survivor staggers out of the
derailment and up the bank and looking
up that singular moment what I
see is what I see is
I see me
next to you
sometime in the past or
not the past with my hand just
brushing back your hair behind your left ear it is
sunny and
warm inside and
outside too and we're alone on the couch some
great old couch and
and
I think you might be
trying to read and then
I kiss you there that spot behind your
ear you can't see me
doing it you pretend but me so
lightly but with every
bit of me the all of me
can you feel it
my lips to that tiny spot
of the all of you but not
pulling back just
lingering about one tiny bit away and breathing in and
breathing out I do
that long enough
so you know that my
breath is not just movement but
also warmth
and that it is oh go back to
your book just this and of course
all the things and did the cat really just
take a shit before all these
people are about to
come over and am I for the love of god
going to have to bury it since she just
will not fastidious my ass but look
over there look what
she sees
over there by the train
you, couch, that barely kiss
and
always the promise.

2 comments:

Ty said...

"minutia trainwreck" = genius.

Cats are fastidious but vengeful.

Ty said...

No, you're the magic cat!