Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree

We got the Christmas tree this evening and put it up and wreaths and whatnot too. Three- and five-year-olds are unbelievably great at Christmas. And I am suddenly so full of Christmas love and joy and spirit and whatever that I can hardly stand it. I want to run outside and kiss people and sprinkle them with glitter and let them know I love them, not in an abstract way but look deep in their eyes and love them up one side and down the other. And then I want to run leaping through Market Square singing carols and flagging down cars and kissing the people driving and sprinkling them with glitter too. Matt Davis doesn't probably think I'll do it, but I say, watch me. I'm feeling it.

2 comments:

Ty said...

Matt, please send the video of this to me. I'll give you $100. Don't worry about production quality. I'll edit and add Christmas music.

Your pal,

-ty

Rich said...

Seems to me that this post would be more appropriate on MMOBonline. I believe this blog is for "drafts and works in progress."

MMOBonline is the "family blog" to help "remember as much [of the kids growing up] as possible."

Please file your posts correctly.