Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Untitled

Here is an act
of love for you
the way I pile my hair all up
and bend down
when I sit beside you
and gently feel your
ankles for
what might be going on
here and
here and here

oh turn your shoulder when
I place my small hand there and
always turn towards me the

sweet bone of your high cheek
as you come about

it can rain for
days and days and we do
more than endure it we
open
we go loose

and I love to pull this
shirt up and over my head and
stretch and you
remember now how it becomes the
moment when you were told or
got to say

you can kiss me if you want to

your trouble, your worry
your tiny gems

I'm gone and here

you love
you fool
you, coming down.

1 comment:

Ty said...

New threshold
New hurdles
New world