To the still point
and become small again I am
down on my knees and you are
here and I bring you to me where you
were going to be and be there for
long and be there for the
back and forth and be there for the
nothing else just the this and the
still point and the
wave after wave after wave and
I am stroking your cheek and I am
all the falling leaves and I am the time
you saw the black branches and the crow in
the sky before the snow came and I am whispering a
song to you about the heart of the sea and the
thing that you love and the old oak trees and
be here for this and I will hold you to me and
this is the still point this is the time
you are so small again and
you dissolve and we
disappear and all that is left
is the way the rocks stay warm when the
sun goes down and the
call of that crow
see that
feel that
you are
come to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment