Friday, June 28, 2019

The Return

I'm having the greatest sex of my life
she said
and the
price to pay is that my

vag is ruined
she said
I'm doing Rite Aid brand faux-Monistat suppositories

I'm laying down flat in my car so it won't melt and fall out

and drinking
cranberry juice
and taking
pyridium
(from the Greek pyr- : fire, burn, burning, heat, hot) otherwise described as
fucking burning inferno flames
in the worst fucking place possible

she said

the sex will wait. the sex
and the lovemaking
are guaranteed
to just about rip you in half
in the best way fucking possible

try to think about what that really means. 

This is the true nature of comebacks

the honest return
to your grown the fuck up self

not to be mean.

Of giving up on doing your four years of dope again,
"successfully"

(She said
really? is that your best thinking? And you had to agree.)

Its all come back
she said
I can feel it again
she said

she said it
and meant it
it was true
the very best sex of my life

took two years

and was worth all the fucking hassle, and the long long wait.






No comments: