I suddenly
realize that now is the
time that I'm
going to do this and
when he starts to
play the piano from
his ear he doesn't
know how to read the
music that's open in front of him I
sit down on the
bricks by the
green pot-bellied stove and I listen and
a couple of other people
at the party
sit down and listen too and I am
right next to the table
covered in still-covered
desserts and I am
hoping for a
lemon square later
and the music is rushing
music and it isn't really the
music its him playing its him
being right there and making it
under his fingers and I think he is
so beautiful in his
blue tshirt with orange words some
jokey tshirt and
everyone is sitting with their
drink in one hand and their
face in their other hand and
leaning forward and
listening
and what is better the
music happening or the
listening or the
burgeoning table of
sweet and
home-made and
waiting to be shared.
2 comments:
It's the sharing that's the best.
^^^it can serves as your own public service, for you can inspire others^^^
Post a Comment