Monday, May 27, 2013

Trash

I got a bloody nose at the art museum yesterday, my first bloody nose since, I think, first grade.

I have tissue packed up my nose here. My shoulder hurts like a bastard from the shoulder freeze, and I imagine the headache and sore throat and joint pain is from the lupus. THE LUPUS. That's how I think of it in my head.

So I rested my head against the stall like everyone does when they're sick in public places. And then I thought it was so miserable that I better get a picture of it. And then I thought, that looks really stupid, me taking a picture of me with my cell phone being pathetic. And then I cracked up and said to my self (out loud, its always out loud, for me): Bitch! Get your candy-ass back out there!

And I did and it was a great rest of the day. And now I love this photo. Melodrama! I do it really, really well. I am talented. Here's my bloody tissue that I saved from yesterday as proof. Just in case the doctor wants to see it when they let me know its THE LEUKEMIA and not THE LUPUS as I'd thought from the diagnostic criteria on Google.

Bitch! Get up off the floor! Break's over. We have work to do!

1 comment:

Ty said...

That "voice" in your head? That was me.

Bitch! We have work to do!

Well done, BSD. You did good.